Monday, January 15, 2018

Mansory...

I just wanted to say how awesome Mansory is! Some of you may have no idea what I am talking about! however, I shall now explain. A few days ago I was on Instagram and I was scrolling through to see if I could find any cars that I liked. I came across a Mercedes that I thought looked really nice. However, I noticed that the Merce
des logo was now an M. I thought that was odd, so I looked it up. It turns out that there is a company that is a lot like Brabus called Mansory. I started to look through there website and damn! some of those cars look amazing!
So basically, Mansory is a car company that takes cars from other companies, companies like Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, and more, and they take those cars and make them better. For some, they simply upgrade a few things, and for others they completely redo everything. They have cars for many different companies including Tesla and Ferrari. For instance, with Lamborghini, they make a 'base' model huracan that is upgraded a decent amount to what the order specifies and also repainted the way the buyers wants. However, they also have a model of the huracan that is completely redone and it is called the Mansory Torofeo, and it is beautiful! I think that is it one of their best looking cars, however, they have many more. They have a Porsche that is particularly entertaining because it is called the chopster and well... Just look at it!
Many cars in the Mansory line up are amazing and visually stunning. I think that I have put it on my goals for life to have a Mansory at some point. If you already are familiar with this company, then what is your favorite Manosry? Let me know in the comments! Please follow the blog to stay up to date and also follow the carspot Instagram page @car_spot_!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2018 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These cars are so dope

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home